Vacancy: Experienced Licence Manager
GreenDreamCompany connects and inspires people by sharing stories, creating brands and designing overwhelming experiences towards kids, parents, families, and friends. We are reshaping the family entertainment sector through innovative (area) developments, making the largest possible impact in new and upcoming markets. We have developed a new brand that will diversify the tourism industry in Africa and other new destinations.
GreenDreamCompany is looking for a passionate product and sales orientated Licence Manager who wants to make the difference. The preferred candidate should at least have three to five years of experience in media & family entertainment or related industry on an international level. An intuitive and hands-on license and sales professional focussed on long-term brand growth for all categories. You will identify potential licensees for brand related products, negotiate and make the deals and manage designed licenses in a very responsible way. Since this is a new brand we are in search of a hands-on professional who can think big but can act small.
For this new inclusive A-brand you will make the product line plans, sales plans and performance analyses following the business roadmap, the companies values and it’s inclusive business model.
- You will establish brand alliances and sales lines around characters & productions, like merchandise, games, movies, audio, and music
- Day to day essential duties including reviewing, negotiating, advising and drafting on contracts
- As the account manager, you will build up long-term and effective relationships with our (potential) licensees. While serving the benefits of the brand, we expect you to offer ‘the best in class’ service for the licensees
- You will support the head office in establishing and expanding its brand portfolio in a variety of ways
- A track record in delivering a collaborate licensing strategy
- Knowledge of the family entertainment industry
- Developed and active network of licensing within or connected to the family entertainment industry
- Should have experience in consumer marketing or media sales.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, French, and Dutch also would be very nice
- University degree preferred
As a person:
- A pioneer mentality and energy, eager to be part of the development of a new brand.
- A person who willing to go that extra mile.
- A team player with process project management, and time management skills.
- A self-motivated person who can bring and share the enthusiasm
- Confident presenter, inside driven approach and ability to use initiative
- Strong creativity and commercial awareness
- A passion for culture and nature
Work experience within Africa’s upcoming markets.
We challenge African diasporas also to submit.
We believe that diversity is our biggest force. It develops creativity and enables personal and professional growth. We believe in an open culture where pursuit of happiness must be reached for all, clients, relations and our own people. We believe in Ubuntu.
The position is based in our headquarters Zaltbommel, The Netherlands, but requires traveling regularly. It is also possible to work partly from home. However, we prefer candidates living in The Netherlands already.
Since it is a brand-new brand, we are fully engaged in attracting franchisees, licensees, investors, funds, and sponsorship. The brand is well prepared and the interest is there. We offer a basic salary and provision. Agreements can be made about this.
Feel free to call Leon van Rijckevorsel, for more detailed information 0418 517435 or write your motivational letter including C.V. at email@example.com