Do you want to help us to diversify the tourism & leisure industry within upcoming markets? Are you interested in the development of family entertainment? Do you want to make a step forward in a future where social, environmental and inspirational values are put on par with financial returns? Are you eager to learn and contribute? GreenDreamCompany offers enthusiastic and independent students and trainees the possibility to learn and develop themselves, within the leisure, hospitality, and family entertainment industry.
GreenDreamCompany connects and inspires people by sharing stories, creating brands and designing overwhelming experiences towards kids, parents, families, and friends. We are reshaping the family entertainment sector through innovative (area) developments, making the largest possible impact in new and upcoming markets.
Situated within The Netherlands, we are an award-winning company, passionate working as an
incubator on the development of leisure and tourism industry in upcoming markets. With a passion for nature and culture, we are active on the continents Africa and Europe. But there is much more to come…
At GreenDreamCompany you are immediately one of us, part of our DreamTeam. It’s your job to
assist the team with a range of projects in all different phases. This means learning by doing, co-creating and taking responsibilities.
An impression of what your tasks could be:
- Doing desk research for a feasibility study, marketing plan, collecting info for business cases etc.
- Assist within concept development process, Imagineering
- Film and audiovisual media
- Economics, finances and investments preparations
- Prepare DreamTeam meetings, communication, meetings with other parties, travels, events
- Marketing and Communication, Social Media, CRM
- Daily operations, making our guests feel welcome, taking phone calls, business administration
What are we looking for
Students or graduates at HBO level, advanced with the courses of theme park development, leisure manager, international communication, international economics & business, marketing & sales, film and audiovisual media & arts or similar relevant courses:
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, in speaking and writing
- The ability to work independently and be flexible
- Proper computer skills; knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Mailchimp
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Thinking in chances and opportunities, the mentality of a pioneer
- A driver’s license would be nice
- A laptop
Our diversity policy
We are open to students and trainees who see diversity as a strength.
Looking at our existing team we especially invite Dutch and African students to react.
What we offer
We will provide you with a dynamic and learning environment where you can develop yourself to
become a professional in the industry. You will receive a fixed fee for expenses.
You will operate from the head office in the heart of the fortress town Zaltbommel. The train station is approximately 15 minutes walking distance.
Do you want to apply?
Send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
Please address to Mrs. Leontine van Hooft.