Vacancy: Experienced Brand Manager, Marketing & Sales
GreenDreamCompany connects and inspires people by sharing stories, creating brands and designing overwhelming experiences towards kids, parents, families, and friends. We are reshaping the family entertainment sector through innovative (area) developments, making the largest possible impact in new and upcoming markets. We have developed a new brand that will diversify the tourism industry in Africa: “Ubuntopia®”.
GreenDreamCompany is looking for a passionate Marketing & Sales orientated Brand Manager who wants to make the difference. The preferred candidate should at least have three to five years of experience in media & family entertainment or related industry. An intuitive brand marketing and sales professional who knows branding are not only about just adding brand assets and collecting data but that great meaningful projects, programs, and products create a unique brand identity and a sense of belonging. A person who can think big, but can act small.
The position is based in our headquarters Zaltbommel, The Netherlands, but requires traveling regularly. It is also possible to work partly from home.
- Develop and execute the marketing, communication and PR plan of the new Brand, based on the business roadmap, the companies values and it’s inclusive business model.
- Translate the characters, storylines, and experiences into vibrant productions & products based on the Brand Identity.
- Define, contract and work with solid players, such as international agents, creative media production houses, and licensees for distribution purposes.
- Establishing marketing and brand alliances and sales lines around characters & productions, like (animation) movies, audio, and music.
- Building up a lively community around the Brand.
- A minimum of three years of brand marketing experience on an international level, preferably inside out.
- Knowledge of the family entertainment industry
- Developed and active network of the entertainment industry
Experience of people management, leading and managing a diverse team
- HBO or University degree, with major in brand Development, Community, PR & Media, Leisure or related
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, in Dutch also would be very nice.
- Extensive experience in managing creative/ media agencies and campaigns.
- Should have experience in consumer marketing or media sales.
- Strong brand & project management skills and analytical competence.
As a person:
- A pioneer mentality and energy, eager to be part of the development of a new brand
- Team player with strong leadership, project management, and time management skills.
- A self-motivated person who can bring and share the enthusiasm
- Confident presenter, inside driven approach and ability to use initiative
- Strong creativity and commercial awareness
- A passion for culture and nature
Work experience within Africa’s upcoming markets. We challenge African diasporas also to submit.
Since it is a brand-new brand, we are fully engaged in attracting franchisees, licensees, investors, funds, and sponsorship. The brand is well prepared and the interest is there. A full salary can only be determined afterwards, as soon as the budget is known and covered. An agreement will be made about a basic allowance during the first period.
Feel free to call Leontine van Hooft, for more detailed information +31(0)418 517435 or write your motivational letter including C.V. directly at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 25th of May 2018.