Vacancy: Portfolio & Investment Manager
GreenDreamCompany is the facilitating management company of the young leisure and hospitality brand “Ubuntopiaf” on the African continent. With a humanitarian and sustainable character in its DNA, and in order to further power its “upstream” business, GreenDreamCompany has established the investment company Ubuntu Impact Investments in 2015. Ubuntu Impact Investments exclusively works on the financially support of the leisure brands of GreenDreamCompany.
Next to generating healthy financial returns, Ubuntu Impact Investments will also drive social and environmental returns- thereby setting the standard for impact investing in the carefully selected areas in upcoming markets.
Your job as our Portfolio & Investment Manager
Based within GreenDreamCompany, but delegated to Ubuntu Impact Investments, you will be in charge of: inclusive investment facilitation of all brand activities, in a different stage of process. You will manage the existing portfolio and future investments. It is our aim, in time, you will lead Ubuntu Impact Investments.
It will be your task to organize the complete funding of all developments of the projects. You will work on sustainable investor relations, relations with other investment companies, institutional investors etc. Deal sourcing & selection, deal making & finance and investment management, communication, it is all part of Ubuntu Impact Investments. You will also be responsible for development of the portfolio strategy, the portfolio risks and the predictions of it. You will organize further staffing of the team in time.
Based on cooperation, input, sharing of knowledge and network with all disciplines of GreenDreamCompany, it’s your responsibility to reach an optimum result for our investors within the lines of Ubuntu Impact Investments criteria.
What we expect of our ideal candidate
· You have a broad and international investment and/ or banking education and background, IFC, FMO, or equal
· You have a track record within impact investments and an active investors network
· You are professional familiar with the leisure and tourism industry
· You have got international working experience, ideally within upcoming African markets
As a person:
· You have a strong motivation to combine impact with commercial results
· You have a hands on, pragmatic, ‘just do it’ mindset
· You are able to inspire investors, stakeholders and team by your leadership, vision and passion and enthusiasm
· You are a pioneer and an entrepreneur ‘pur sang’
· You want to be part of and see the benefits of a cosmopolitan team
· You do not mind traveling
We are aware that we are in search for the perfect candidate, 90% will do.
What do we offer
When you are looking for a wide challenging international job, for at least 3 days a week, within the finance and investment sector, an impressive and growing portfolio and a lot of responsibilities, we like to welcome you in the heart of GreenDreamCompany in 2 possible ways:
- We prefer a long term relation so it’s the policy of GreenDreamCompany to offer committed and qualified key players within the organization the possibility to participate as (associate) partner; in that case we expect you to invest in Ubuntu Impact Investments and/or to buy shares within Ubuntu Impact Investments.
- It’s also possible to create your own job and future with us; In that case we will discuss a financial target and timeframe and when successful, you will be offered the job.
We are situated right in the middle of the fortress town Zaltbommel, 10-15 minutes walking from the railway station. Our staff also works partly from home, on location and international.
You can call Mr. Leon van Rijckevorsel: 06-51.56.9622.
Please sent your motivational letter including your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org