Through innovative and creative area and destination development, we connect and inspire people and companies in the tourism and family entertainment industry. Our goal is to make the greatest possible impact in new and upcoming markets.
With our brands, we share cultural stories and design magical experiences for children, parents, families, and friends.
GreenDreamCompany is looking for a passionate License & Sales Manager for further development of its young brand Ubuntopia®. Someone who wants to make a difference. The preferred candidate should at least have three to five years of experience in media & family entertainment or related industry on an international level. An intuitive and hands-on license and sales professional focused on long-term brand growth for all categories, merchandise, games, films, etc. You will identify potential licensees for brand-related products, negotiate and make the deals and manage designed licenses in a very responsible way. Since this is a young brand we are in search of hands on professional who can think big but can also act small.
- For this young inclusive A-brand you will make the product line plans, sales plans, and performance analyses following the business road map, the companies values and it’s inclusive business model.
- You will establish brand alliances and sales lines around characters & productions, like merchandise, games, movies, audio, and music.
- Day-to-day essential duties include reviewing, negotiating, advising, and drafting contracts.
- As the account manager, you will build up long-term and effective relationships with our (potential) licensees. While serving the benefits of the brand, we expect you to offer the best-in-class service for the licensees.
- You will support the management in establishing and expanding its brand portfolio in a variety of ways.
- A track record in delivering a collaborative licensing strategy
- Knowledge of the family entertainment industry
- A developed and active network of licensing within or connected to the family entertainment industry
- Should have experience in consumer marketing or media sales.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in at least English and Dutch.
As a person:
- A pioneer mentality and energy, eager to be part of the development of a meaningful brand.
- A person who is willing to go that extra mile.
- A team player with process project management, and time management skills.
- A self-motivated person who can bring and share the enthusiasm
- Confident presenter, inside driven approach, and ability to use initiative
- Strong creativity and commercial awareness
- A passion for culture and nature
- Work experience within upcoming markets
- We challenge international diasporas also to submit.
We believe that diversity is our biggest force. It develops creativity and enables personal and professional growth. We believe in an open culture where the pursuit of happiness must be reached for all, clients, relations, and our team. We believe in Ubuntu philosophy.
The headquarters of GreenDreamcompany is situated in Zaltbommel, The Netherlands. We are very experienced in hybrid working. However, we prefer candidates living in The Netherlands already.
Feel free to call Leon van Rijckevorsel, director of Finance, Values, and Control. for more detailed information (0418 517435) or write your motivational letter including C.V. directly at email@example.com