To bring a Cultural Experience Park to life, it requires a diverse range of expertise, knowledge, and collaboration across multiple sectors. At GreenDreamCompany, we understand that no single party can achieve such a monumental project alone. That’s why we take a holistic approach by forming consortiums with over 20 European companies, institutes, and brands to create a network of international experts and innovators. Equally important, we establish partnerships with local companies in the creative and tourism industries to ensure knowledge transfers and support their growth.
Our program management ensures that we assemble the best team of partners with the right skills to see the project through from the strategic planning phase to the final operational stage.
At GreenDreamCompany, our expertise extends beyond building consortiums. We also offer our knowledge and services to a variety of projects that require our expertise in:
- Repurposing and revitalising national parks, heritage sites, and tourist areas
- Concept and brand development
- Community development and social innovation
Our services range from
- Providing quick scans, (>> find out more about baseline Quickscans)
- Executing baseline assessments,
- Preparing feasibility studies, (>> find out more about feasibility studies)
- Preparing the master and business plans,
- Supporting the selection of the right business model,
- Facilitating local partnerships and community involvement,
- Selecting local stories and transforming them into attractions,
- managing the attraction design and development process
- Coordinating the development process,
- Developing and coordinating vocational training for future employees,
- Organising certifications,
- Creating marketing and communication plans,
Our team of experts is dedicated to bringing your vision to life with our commitment to excellence and attention to detail.