In 2020 tourism executives are invited to participate in this Executive Master Class on Theme Park Development. The secret for tourism diversification lies in drawing inspiration from your cultural heritage. But we take it a step further: we transform your legends into hi-tech tourism attractions, creating immersive experiences and developing rural area’s.
GreenDreamCompany connects and inspires people by sharing stories, creating brands and designing overwhelming experiences towards kids, parents, families, and friends. We are reshaping the family entertainment sector through innovative (area) developments, making the largest possible impact in new and upcoming markets. We have developed a new brand that will diversify the tourism industry in Africa and other new destinations.
GreenDreamCompany is looking for a passionate product and sales orientated Licence Manager who wants to make the difference. The preferred candidate should at least have three to five years of experience in media & family entertainment or related industry on an international level. An intuitive and hands-on license and sales professional focussed on long-term brand growth for all categories. You will identify potential licensees for brand related products, negotiate and make the deals and manage designed licenses in a very responsible way. Since this is a new brand we are in search of a hands-on professional who can think big but can act small.
For this new inclusive A-brand you will make the product line plans, sales plans and performance analyses following the business roadmap, the companies values and it’s inclusive business model.
- You will establish brand alliances and sales lines around characters & productions, like merchandise, games, movies, audio, and music
- Day to day essential duties including reviewing, negotiating, advising and drafting on contracts
- As the account manager, you will build up long-term and effective relationships with our (potential) licensees. While serving the benefits of the brand, we expect you to offer ‘the best in class’ service for the licensees
- You will support the head office in establishing and expanding its brand portfolio in a variety of ways
- A track record in delivering a collaborate licensing strategy
- Knowledge of the family entertainment industry
- Developed and active network of licensing within or connected to the family entertainment industry
- Should have experience in consumer marketing or media sales.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, French, and Dutch also would be very nice
- University degree preferred
As a person:
- A pioneer mentality and energy, eager to be part of the development of a new brand.
- A person who willing to go that extra mile.
- A team player with process project management, and time management skills.
- A self-motivated person who can bring and share the enthusiasm
- Confident presenter, inside driven approach and ability to use initiative
- Strong creativity and commercial awareness
- A passion for culture and nature
Work experience within Africa’s upcoming markets.
We challenge African diasporas also to submit.
We believe that diversity is our biggest force. It develops creativity and enables personal and professional growth. We believe in an open culture where pursuit of happiness must be reached for all, clients, relations and our own people. We believe in Ubuntu.
The position is based in our headquarters Zaltbommel, The Netherlands, but requires traveling regularly. It is also possible to work partly from home. However, we prefer candidates living in The Netherlands already.
Since it is a brand-new brand, we are fully engaged in attracting franchisees, licensees, investors, funds, and sponsorship. The brand is well prepared and the interest is there. We offer a basic salary and provision. Agreements can be made about this.
Feel free to call Leon van Rijckevorsel, for more detailed information 0418 517435 or write your motivational letter including C.V. at email@example.com
GreenDreamCompany is the facilitating management company of the young leisure and hospitality brand “Ubuntopiaf” on the African continent. With a humanitarian and sustainable character in its DNA, and in order to further power its “upstream” business, GreenDreamCompany has established the investment company Ubuntu Impact Investments in 2015. Ubuntu Impact Investments exclusively works on the financially support of the leisure brands of GreenDreamCompany.
Next to generating healthy financial returns, Ubuntu Impact Investments will also drive social and environmental returns- thereby setting the standard for impact investing in the carefully selected areas in upcoming markets.
Your job as our Portfolio & Investment Manager
Based within GreenDreamCompany, but delegated to Ubuntu Impact Investments, you will be in charge of: inclusive investment facilitation of all brand activities, in a different stage of process. You will manage the existing portfolio and future investments. It is our aim, in time, you will lead Ubuntu Impact Investments.
It will be your task to organize the complete funding of all developments of the projects. You will work on sustainable investor relations, relations with other investment companies, institutional investors etc. Deal sourcing & selection, deal making & finance and investment management, communication, it is all part of Ubuntu Impact Investments. You will also be responsible for development of the portfolio strategy, the portfolio risks and the predictions of it. You will organize further staffing of the team in time.
Based on cooperation, input, sharing of knowledge and network with all disciplines of GreenDreamCompany, it’s your responsibility to reach an optimum result for our investors within the lines of Ubuntu Impact Investments criteria.
What we expect of our ideal candidate
· You have a broad and international investment and/ or banking education and background, IFC, FMO, or equal
· You have a track record within impact investments and an active investors network
· You are professional familiar with the leisure and tourism industry
· You have got international working experience, ideally within upcoming African markets
As a person:
· You have a strong motivation to combine impact with commercial results
· You have a hands on, pragmatic, ‘just do it’ mindset
· You are able to inspire investors, stakeholders and team by your leadership, vision and passion and enthusiasm
· You are a pioneer and an entrepreneur ‘pur sang’
· You want to be part of and see the benefits of a cosmopolitan team
· You do not mind traveling
We are aware that we are in search for the perfect candidate, 90% will do.
What do we offer
When you are looking for a wide challenging international job, for at least 3 days a week, within the finance and investment sector, an impressive and growing portfolio and a lot of responsibilities, we like to welcome you in the heart of GreenDreamCompany in 2 possible ways:
- We prefer a long term relation so it’s the policy of GreenDreamCompany to offer committed and qualified key players within the organization the possibility to participate as (associate) partner; in that case we expect you to invest in Ubuntu Impact Investments and/or to buy shares within Ubuntu Impact Investments.
- It’s also possible to create your own job and future with us; In that case we will discuss a financial target and timeframe and when successful, you will be offered the job.
We are situated right in the middle of the fortress town Zaltbommel, 10-15 minutes walking from the railway station. Our staff also works partly from home, on location and international.
You can call Mr. Leon van Rijckevorsel: 06-51.56.9622.
Please sent your motivational letter including your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While there is substantial literature investigating the economic benefits of tourism for countries, less literature delves into the political benefits of tourism.
In this paper, published by UNWTO, the authors investigate the issue of political conflict and the theoretical reasons that it is believed that tourism should lead to peacebuilding and political stability. Then, the authors deal with several case studies in which tourism has played a role or could play a role in political stability or peacebuilding. The authors illustrate via examples (Cyprus, Korea, and Ireland) that there are situations in which tourism has played a role or could play a role in supporting political cooperation and supporting political stability. The authors conclude, illustrating general observations regarding the relationship between tourism and political stability and the related concept of peacebuilding.
In addition, the authors make comments regarding what concrete and practical measures countries can take in order to utilize the engine of tourism for the purposes of bolstering political stability and encouraging the building of peace both within and between societies.
Our passionate curiosity about other cultures led us to Africa. Certainly, there is poverty, but there is also something else: hope, passion and ambition, a very rich culture and … lot’s of business opportunities!
Leisure, hospitality and tourism industry are responsible for most of the gross national product of these upcoming markets. It’s the first sector that opens the window to the world and it creates a wind of change. Not only in the capital city, but also in rural areas. Generating many jobs, skilled and unskilled , it makes people able to look with different eyes, being proud on their environment. And of course, investments in hospitality and real estate brings big opportunities for investors.
This is why we, at GreenDreamCompany, have developed the product of Experience Parks.
At GreenDreamCompany we believe in making the largest possible impact in new and upcoming markets.
Please watch this video to get a feeling on how we want to make a difference.
Interested in investing with impact?
The Experience Parks are scalable, the concept adapts to any country: telling the legends and cultural stories, showing the highlights of the region in a pleasant and natural setting. Through government commitment and finding optimum cooperation with local stakeholders, this means lower risk and an interesting ROI for investors who are seeking mid- or longterm capital investments.
Our ideal investor knows Africa! He or she knows Africa has it’s challenges but also has a booming economy.
He or she want to be part of the opportunities that comes with it. A global orientated, colourful person or company, willing to share his network. Our ideal investor has a business approach but is dedicated to these ventures. He or she understands that investing in people and nature is part of the deal. He/she must appreciate a sense of belonging.
Technical information about our projects: www.solomonshiddentreasures.com
Financial information about the investment propositions: www.ubuntu-impact-investments.com